iKnowMedSM: An EHR designed for oncology
iKnowMed is an oncology electronic health record that helps oncologists operate more efficiently, boost financial performance, and enhance patient safety. With best-in-class interoperability, iKnowMed provides you and your staff up-to-date information when you need it and empowers you to make more informed choices at the point of care.
Developed in collaboration with oncologists, iKnowMed delivers:
- Secure web-based, mobile-optimized access to patient charts
- Comprehensive point-of-care treatment decision support
- Customizable features for integration into existing workflow
Clear Value PlusSM: Decision Support for Evidence-Based Cancer Care
Clear Value Plus is a clinical decision support tool that highlights evidence-based treatment options and provides clinical and financial information at the point of care for physicians and practice staff. Clear Value Plus allows you to prospectively evaluate cost effectiveness of different treatment options and improve scheduling workflow with easy access to patient financial responsibility information.
The application presents Value Pathways powered by NCCNTM and NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology® (NCCN Guidelines®) within the clinical workflow—offering integrated financial information, real-time reporting and benchmarking, and the ability to interface with your electronic health record (EHR).
Practice InsightsSM: Oncology Practice Performance Analytics Tool
The Practice Insights performance analytics tool helps oncology practices analyze data generated throughout the patient care cycle to gain actionable insights into quality initiatives, value-based care programs, performance metrics, productivity measures, and peer/industry benchmarks.
Achieve better patient care through:
- Patient identification for clinical trials
- Visibility into drug utilization
- Oncology clinical pathways compliance based on NCCN Guidelines®
Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR)
beat365最新版-权威体育用品认证-appleappstore排行榜-beat365最新版欢迎您有限公司 has received approval from CMS to participate in the MIPS 2023 year as a QCDR. As a CMS-approved QCDR, beat365最新版-权威体育用品认证-appleappstore排行榜-beat365最新版欢迎您有限公司 can collect and report clinical data on behalf of clinicians for both MIPS and custom QCDR quality measures (PDF, 414 KB) to drive improvements in quality and cost of care. The designation enables iKnowMed℠ users to efficiently submit data directly to CMS without engaging a separate registry vendor, streamlining data submission and minimizing the need for additional administrative resources.
My Care PlusSM: Oncology Patient Portal
Through My Care Plus, practices that use iKnowMed EHR or iKnowMed Generation 2 can give patients secure online access to their clinical information. Patients can then view their personal health record (PHR) via an easy-to-navigate, customized portal account. As a result, they gain a better understanding of and take a more active role in their care.
My Care Plus makes it easier for your practice to:
- Meet Meaningful Use objectives (MIPS)
- Qualify for associated incentives for relaying patient information electronically
- Engage patients, as well as family members and caregivers, in real time
- Answer non-urgent questions through the secure messaging and broadcast messaging feature
- Provide patients access to their comprehensive care plan, health information and condition/medication education from leading cancer resources